For those of you who don’t want to use store bought cleaners that are full of chemicals, you know there are many ways to clean your home with everyday home ingredients that are completely healthy. Distilled vinegar is a great cleaner, since it is a mixture of water and acetic acid that is perfect for cleaning, sanitizing, and deodorizing almost every surface of your home. Here is a step-by-step guide to how to perfectly clean your windows for a glistening, streak-free look.
- Wipe down the window and window frame first to get rid of all the dust.
- Fill a spray bottle with equal parts water and vinegar.
- Spray the mixture all over the window, be sure that if you are cleaning more than one window at a time, only take care of one window at a time.
- Rub the mix with a lint-free towel, or a paper towel, all over the window. Make sure to work quickly to avoid streaks.
- Use a microfiber cloth to dry the entire window surface.
The last step? Enjoy your shimmering windows!