We’ve all heard and had the excuses, “I’m too busy to go to the gym” or “I don’t want to embarrass myself in front of the other people at the gym”. Working out can be a bit of a challenge to get into, but the results are so worth it beauty-wise, and more importantly, health-wise. You don’t have to strive to look like a body builder, but adding in a few minutes of working out every day, will make you healthier. From fat burning, to strength training, you don’t have to go to the gym to get in some cardio. Check out the link below to find out what workout you can do in your own living room, any time of the day that is most convenient for you!
A trending drink seems to be Boba and milk teas, and a store has opened up that offers a variety of teas for you to enjoy. Kung Fu Tea, located at 3102 SW 34th Street, in Gainesville offers a variety of teas such as lychee punch, white gourd milk tea, taro milk tea, coconut milk tea, and even honey lemonade. With spring among us, and summer right around the corner, what better way to enjoy a sunny day than a cool drink? Open from noon to midnight, Monday through Sunday; come by for a delicious and refreshing drink.
For those of you who don’t want to use store bought cleaners that are full of chemicals, you know there are many ways to clean your home with everyday home ingredients that are completely healthy. Distilled vinegar is a great cleaner, since it is a mixture of water and acetic acid that is perfect for cleaning, sanitizing, and deodorizing almost every surface of your home. Here is a step-by-step guide to how to perfectly clean your windows for a glistening, streak-free look.
- Wipe down the window and window frame first to get rid of all the dust.
- Fill a spray bottle with equal parts water and vinegar.
- Spray the mixture all over the window, be sure that if you are cleaning more than one window at a time, only take care of one window at a time.
- Rub the mix with a lint-free towel, or a paper towel, all over the window. Make sure to work quickly to avoid streaks.
- Use a microfiber cloth to dry the entire window surface.
The last step? Enjoy your shimmering windows!
For a pizza experience truly unlike any other, come on over to the newly open Blaze Pizza, located at 3617 Archer Road, in Gainesville. There has been a lot of buzz about Blaze, and for good reason. Think of Blaze as if it were the Chipotle of pizza. You make your way down an assembly line where you can truly personalize your personal pizza with a variety of sauces, cheeses, veggies, meats, and spices to make a pizza unlike any other. Don’t worry though, if you are not in the mood to hand pick every ingredient, there is a plethora of their signature pizzas for you to choose from like the meat eater, art lover, red vine, and white top pizza. Gluten-free eaters can rejoice, too, because Blaze offers a gluten-free pie crust for you to enjoy your pizza on. Top your pizza creation off with their delicious s’more pie and your tummy will be in heaven. Open from 11 am to 11 pm Sunday through Thursday and 11 a.m. to midnight on Friday and Saturday; stop by Blaze today to get the fire going on your custom pizza.
Cottage Grove Gainesville is holding a House Party on March 18, 2015 and you are invited. Come see what makes this beautiful community so unique. They will have drink infusions and dessert bars. The first 20 people to sign a lease at the party will receive all fees waived! Plus a Cottage gift bag and be entered to win a Ultimate Gift Card Package.
Cottage Grove, 4600 SW 13th Street, Gainesville, FL 32608 352.373.7959
Olive oil is in just about every single household in America, and for good reason. Not only can olive oil be used in cooking, but olive offers several benefits to your body as well as different areas of your home.
- Use a few drops of olive oil on squeaky drawers, doors, or window hinges.
- Add a few drops of olive oil to your favorite lotion and mix well to make your lotions and creams even more moisturizing. Or just apply the oil directly to dry or rough skin.
- Instead of using harsh store bought makeup removers, you can wipe off your eye makeup with a cotton pad that has been dampened with some olive oil.
- Wipe down stainless steel sinks with olive oil to give it that first day shine and keep water spots from showing up.
- For those of you who are into DIY and happen to get paint in your hair, olive oil is perfect for gently easing the paint out of your hair.
You won’t find a burger for cheaper in all of Gainesville than you will at Mac’s Drive-Thru. Located at 129 NW, 10th Avenue, in Gainesville, you’ll soon discover that Mac’s just might be another one of Gainesville’s hidden gems, with prices that just can’t be beat. Mac’s hamburger is just $1.49 and fries are $1.09 and you have the option of getting a fish, ham, roast beef, or Cuban sandwich, all for under $3. You can have yourself a juicy burger and fries on a budget. Open from 9 am to 6 pm on Monday through Friday, stop by to get your hand on one of their delectable burgers today.
Tip: bring cash! No credit cards accepted here.